What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
An ebook collection of reading games that improve kids’ reading skills
- Helping your kid to have the essential skills needed to develop a solid foundation in literacy
- Advance your child’s reading skills beyond what is being taught in the classroom
- You want your child to feel proud of their progress not frustrated and annoyed.
- Providing you with a collection that gives you over 200 printable reading games
- Helping target specific phonics skills and more advanced language skills
- You want to give your child the best possible start in life that you can.
- You want to help students who are struggling build confidence and skills.
- Helping reinforce basic phonics skills that are essential for success
- Providing you with a massive collection of printable reading games
- Develop skills with homonyms, contractions, prefixes and suffixes
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Rainbow Reading Games Ebooks scores 71.45/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.kids-reading-games.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $27.97.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: kids-reading-games.com you’ll also be taken through to kids-reading-games.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)